Searchable Maps — Developable Industrial Employment Lands — Columbia County
The Columbia County Industrial Land Inventory Project was created by the Project Advisory Group (PAG), comprised of the Port of Columbia County, City of Scappoose, City of St Helens, Columbia Economic Team, and Columbia River PUD in the summer of 2021. The project examined the current and near-term supply of industrial sites, five acres and larger, that are available to accommodate the expansion of existing employers and recruitment of new employers throughout Columbia County.
The study found 33 industrial sites within Columbia County which met the study criteria. The sites were then analyzed for development readiness, based on these three tiers:
- Tier 1: Development ready within six months
- Tier 2: Development ready in seven to 30 months
- Tier 3: Sites requiring more than 30 months to be development ready
To view the industrial sites on the map:
- Zoom in to the various cities in Columbia County to view their supply of developable industrial land.
- Click on the icon in the upper right corner of the map to turn on and off map layers (cities, satellite imagery, etc.)
- Click on each site to display basic information about the site in a pop-up. More complete site details can be found by looking up the “Site ID” number in the Project Report and Appendixes.
If you would like to discuss any these properties, please contact Columbia Economic Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. For Port properties, please contact the Port of Columbia County at email@example.com or (503) 397-2888.